Wolborough CE Nursery and Primary School
Wolborough Church of England Nursery and Primary School will promote equal opportunity and will not tolerate inequality in any area of the school’s life or work. All will be treated equally and given equal access to the curriculum and life of the school. All will have equal opportunity to benefit from all that we offer. Our intention is to develop an ethos in which all will thrive. Diversity and differences will be valued and respected by all and they will contribute to the richness of our school life and learning.
- To ensure that all learners have equal access to a rich, broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- To ensure that teaching and learning promotes equality, celebrates diversity and promotes community cohesion.
- To ensure that no-one is unfairly or illegally disadvantaged as a consequence of their gender, colour, race, age, ethnic or national origin, disability or religious beliefs.
- To recognize, celebrate diversity within our community
- To ensure that those with management responsibility and individual staff accept responsibility for planning, organization and delivery of appropriate educational material to ensure that this policy for equal opportunity is woven into all we do.
- To ensure that learners and parents are fully involved in the provision made by the school.